Latest Unit Sold: #01-52, #12-10, #09-02, #09-09, #01-03, #18-40, #18-75, #10-24, #15-14, #01-70, #09-62, #13-58, #14-65, #11-62, #10-50, #07-61, #09-57, #14-56, #17-32, #09-10, #13-66, #06-57, #17-05, #05-16, #18-58, #17-73, #15-61, #10-10, #11-24, #01-23, #02-35, #12-61, #08-62, #11-10, #13-01, #08-04, #18-38, #18-53, #13-75, #09-69, #18-19, #13-06, #15-73, #11-26, #05-61, #14-58, #16-42, #18-23, #14-68, #11-61, #16-04, #10-26, #16-61, #03-55 and #01-02 on
See the Balance Units Chart
- 10-08-2020: Book an Appointment to view Parc Esta Show Flat and get Direct Developer Price + Discounts.
- 04-12-2019: Read more: Steady Supply Of Private Housing For 2020 First Half
- 13-11-2019: Read more: S’pore Tops Region For Property Investment Prospects
- 25-10-2019: Read more: Singapore Private Home Prices Rise 1.3% In Q3, Topping 0.9% Flash Estimate
- 16-10-2019: Read more: New Private Home Sales Hit A High In Sept
- 01-10-2019: Read more: Singapore Private Home Prices Up 0.9% In Q3: URA Flash Data
- 26-09-2019: Read more: Singapore Population Grows At A Slower Pace To Reach 5.7M
- 18-11-2018: Read more: MCL Land Sells 329 Units At Parc Esta, With Average Price Of $1,680 psf
- 01-11-2018: Download and view the Parc Esta E-Brochure
- 15-10-2018: Check your loan eligibility by calculating at Max Loan Eligibility Calculator (TDSR) in this website.
- 01-06-2017: Read more: Former HUDC Estate Eunosville Sold For S$765 Million In En-Bloc Deal
MCL Land, a leading residential developer, is committed to deliver environment for homeowners to interact with their loved ones and connect with others who live and play in the same community.
The company – a subsidiary of Jardine Matheson Group, for more than 50 years, has been developing quality properties in Singapore and Malaysia.
Their track records include Ripple Bay, Hallmark Residences, J Gateway and Lakeville.
Parc Esta pricing will not disappoint aspiring owners of this condominium.
Parc Esta is strategically located at the confluence of conveniences.
The project is directly opposite Eunos MRT Station on the East-West Line. Residents will be able to travel to Orchard or Central Business District (CBD), via MRT, in approximately 15 minutes. It is also just one train stop from Paya Lebar Quarter, an upcoming business and lifestyle hub.
Parc Esta is also close to two major expressways – Pan Island Expressway (PIE) and East Coast Expressway (ECP). Drivers will be able to reach any parts of Singapore within minutes.
In addition, Parc Esta is within minutes from several major malls and reputable schools.
Future residents of Parc Esta will be able to spend less time traveling and more time relaxing with family and friends.
Online registrants who have booked an appointment here will be able to receive Direct Developer Price and need not pay any commission. Please be informed that units for sale at Parc Esta are on first come first serve basis.
Parc Esta is situated in the heart of Eunos. Future residents will be spoilt for choice with the varied amenities in the surrounding. The development is close to myriads of shopping malls and eclectic shops, good school within walking distance, good food and Paya Lebar Quarter – an upcoming commercial and leisure hub.
Why Parc Esta
- Less than 3min walk to Eunos MRT Station
- One train stop to Paya Lebar Quarter, an upcoming commercial and lifestyle hub
- 2 minutes’ drive to Katong Road – good food, culture nostalgia and eclectic shops
- Shopping – Kinex Mall, Paya Lebar Quarter, SingPost Centre, i12 Mall and Parkway Parade
- Vicinity of many good schools: Haig Girls’ School, Eunos Primary School, CHIJ (Katong) Primary School and Tao Nan School
Register now to enjoy attractive Developer pricing.
Book An Appointment to view Parc Esta ShowFlat & get VVIP Discounts (Limited Time), Direct Developer Price, & Hardcopy E-Brochure. Guaranteed with Best Price Possible.
Fill up the form on the right and get a copy of Parc Esta Price, E-Brochure, and Latest Updates!
Strictly no spam policy.